2013年1月30日星期三

Margaret's Café e Nata - Great Egg Tarts

The article is from http://www.hulutrip.com/macau/food/margaret-s-caf-e-nata-great-egg-tarts.html


My first time to Macao was in 2011 and that was my first time to taste the egg tarts in Margaret's Café e Nata. From then on, I miss the taste so much and I went to the shop again with my friend on December 29, 2012. We ordered 4 egg tarts (MOP 9 per 1), but my stomach can only enjoy one because the mixture of milk, egg and sugar is a little too sweet for me.  
Margaret's Café e Nata - Great Egg Tarts
See! The long queue. The egg tarts here are the most famous, so visitors from Hong Kong, mainland China, Taiwan and other countries waiting here to have a taste of the egg tarts. It is recommended to get here earlier to avoid such a long long queue. 
Some waitress here are so rude, maybe just because there are too busy to be kind. But the egg tarts are really worth trying. 
Margaret's Café e Nata is not far away from Grand Lisboa Hotel and Ruins of St. Paul's, so after having the great egg tarts, you can easily access to the Macao attractions.
Price:MOP 9
Opening hours:6:30-19:00

没有评论:

发表评论