2013年8月29日星期四

My Trip to Shenzhen

This article is from http://www.citsmacao.com/en/news/my-trip-to-shenzhen.html.
I have been to Shenzhen a year ago. This was my second time to Shenzhen. Compare with Zhuhai, it is much more beautiful. My first station is to Shenzhen Science Museum. But to my disappointment, the museum was closed on Monday. So I have to move to another place.
Shenzhen Museum
  
Shenzhen Metro


Picture in Shenzhen Metro-Kenny G 2013
  

Shenzhen Science Museum

 




Opening hours: 10:30-15:30
Kingkey 100 
The next station is Kingkey 100. The Kingkey 100, formerly know as Kingkey Finance Center Plaza, is a skyscraper in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China. It is located in Shenzhen's Luohu District in an area which can be described as the financial district.



However, for those with limited time, I have to  go back home. With the sunset, I get on the bus back to Zhuhai. Next time, I will come back to Shenzhen. I can't wait for exploring Shenzhen agian.


没有评论:

发表评论